• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help identify CCKW top bows

Bowtie70SS

Could one of the experts tell me if these are in fact CCKW top bows and give me a clue as to their value? They are too narrow for my M35A2 bed and have leather strap remnants . Wood is very nice .Goshen-20140604-00327.jpg

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are 6 of the staves (uprights) shorter than the rest? That would make your set for the GMC M135. Otherwise yes, the narrower bed is WWII deuce.

Bowtie70SS

Thank you. These appear to be all the same size. What you see in the picture is all I have. I thought the leather strap pieces meant they were very old. I do plan on selling or trading these to further improve my M35A2 (although I would love to have a CCKW). Am I allowed to ask the value here? I will advertise in the for sale section. THere is just nothing else to compare them to. Thank you!!!

ZIL157

Hi, these look like Jimmy (CCKW) hood sticks to me. I can't contribute regarding the value mind because here in the UK both vehicles and parts are generally much more expensive than over in the US.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks