• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help identify this part?

AaronW

It is part of your flame heater. I'm sure it is leaking and dripping diesel on your turbo. It is fixable. Do a search for "flame heater leak". I'm sure you will find answers.

panshark

I thought I saw a spot on here about some guys cleaning off the part real good, smearing some permatex gasket-maker on over the end and calling it good. Not the way I did it, but it might work for you.

deathrowdave

Mempis Equipment has new ones. The orings are square cut rings , sometimes they can be hard to locate . The problem with the "new " replacement is fuel leaks stright through , I had to add a solenoid valve on the inlet and check valve on the outlet to stop fuel from leaking into the oil .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks