• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help identify trailer I am looking at buying this weekend?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It is a 105 with a civi axle you can see the brackets on the side for the end gate stowage.

3dAngus

Yes, definitely closer to 2000 pounds then 3000 dry weight, but still to heavy for a jeep. I wouldn't do it.
What you need is a M101A2 with surge brakes, or even a M1101/1102 with smaller wheels and tires then the HMMWV tires.
It will have lower profile, be easier to see behind you in the rear view mirror, and shave the dry weight to about 1500 pounds or so depending on top gear.
If you don't blow a head gasket with that modified M105, it might push you out in the street unless that axle has some brakes on it controllable from your jeep.

codycr6

So it IS a M105? Researching, think I could build a decent setup to use as a base to mount my tent on? Portable hunting blind? Would it be hard to fit stabilizer jacks on all four corners?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks