• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help identify trailer I am looking at buying this weekend?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is certainly an M105 trailer. It looks to be a solid candidate to work with as long as you can handle the weight. The 9' bed can come in real handy. There are many different jacks that can be used in the corners. http://www.harborfreight.com/3500-lb-capacity-drop-leg-trailer-jack-3961.html A friend used these on a steel topper. One in each corner and he can pop it off by himself. They are very adaptable. Also consider that some of the M105s have a kickstand in the back to stabilize the trailer when it's not hooked to anything!

DeucesWild11

The M105 is roughly 6x9 so I would say yes it is. Your truck will do fine with it. I towed mine with my Navigator. Hard to get it level though.. unless it's behind my deuce.

codycr6

hoping to go pick it up tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to move my trailer brake controller from my old truck to this one, but the truck seems plenty capable! Thanks for the help!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Dodge should handle the heft of that trailer just fine. Looks good. If you shop around, you can find fiberglass slatted racks for it pretty cheap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks