• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help identifying a cargo cover

buck

I found this in a m105 I picked up at WR some time back. I googled the numbers but came up with nothing. The ID numbers on it are, 19207-ASSY-12340761-2 and MFR-54799. It has 4 bows, 3 the same, 1 about 6" shorter. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Buck,

For future reference, the 19207 refers to the CAGE code of the US ARMY Material Command, which specifies standardized part numbers. the standardized part number on this assembly is 12340761-2 and it was made by a company with the CAGE Code of 54799. if you put the part number into something like the ALI database > System Busy Put the part number in and it will give you the national stock number of the item, which can then be used as a Google Search item to find out where it is referenced.

Give a man a fish, and he is fed for a day, teach a man to fish and he is fed for a lifetime.