• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help in ohio

joeypushjr1

well as i posted other day about my 1009 being stuck and using the deuce to yank it out well after all that was said and done i found a soft spot and burried front end tried and dug and tried and dug cant get her i tried assisting with blazer and nothing... moved like 3-4 ft.. but no luck a buddy was going to help butthen he decided not tocause of how big my truck is and didnt want tobreak anything on he ride.. so today ( sunday ) i go back to do some digging and this is what i find ... pi@@ed please anyone near tallmadge ( akron ) ohio area with something they wouldnt mind taking off road and helping a guy out very soon i would feed you get you beer money if you rather i just cant aford a recker cause of what the recker would have to do would cost me a furtune.. please anyone ither PM me or you can call 330-634-4941

Last edited:

gunboy1656

heres the pics.

I know I would be through the roof.

Mud in the fuel tank,
Shattered pass. window,
Shattered windshield.
Right turn signal (which was just replaced, looks like it only needs a face this time)
Cab roof

Attachments

KsM715

I know what I would do if I ever found the culprits!!! (eyeballing gunboy1656's avatar)

Sorry I cant help out any other than to say never, never, never abandon a vehicle in an offroad area that is not visible to the passing public. Ive seen this happen to many times and it makes my blood boil when I see what people do when the find stuff that doesnt belong to them and know that someone is coming back for it.

and if thats a legal area to offroad call the cops and file a report.

joeypushjr1

thanx guys everyone.. a member called and not sure his ss name cause he called on phone he from mosquito lake ohio.. comming out in morning with his deuce trying to yank me out of there and see what happens i may spend the night there with my buddy Mr. smith wesson and 15 of his friends..lol.. ill keep everything up dated and ill post tomorrow... joe. i just need the winch upgrade and ida figured it out by now myself..:evil:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joe, If I were within a hundred or so miles, I'd already be there. I hate the scrotum lickin gutter scum that beat up on your ride. Since they crammed the tank full of crap, you can't run it now. If you could run it I'd have some self recovery suggestions. Looks like a 2nd deuce isn't such a bad idea after all.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Damn I'd be pissed. If you still ain't out, give me a buzz tomorrow. I may be able to drive up and help late tomorrow. Long drive, and normally wouldn't try, but that's a load of crap right there. I'd have the M108 with crane and winch....

Dennis

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just looked at the tank picture. They weren't smart enough to pull the tube and screen out, so very little dirt should be in the tank. I'd brush the top off and pull the tube out, maybe do a little shopvac work, and should be alright for a short run..

joeypushjr1

got your call sorry was busy a guy guy from mosquito lake comming up with non wincher going to try and help stretch if that dont work ill let you know...joe

bgekky3

I called and left a message. I will be in the area until tomorrow (monday) night. Let me know early if you need help bc my deuce is not currently 6x6 and I will need to change tires before I head out. Good luck.

toddm

I would be very pissed to say the least, I don't know how much a wrecker would cost. But at least it would have saved you from what happened. I think I would probably want to hurt whoever did this in the worst way. Sorry I'm not closer. Todd

JerseyMud609

yo i live in NJ but if you pay for my plane ticit ill come out and dig or whatever els i can do to help as long as you pic me up at the arport take me back when were done and give me some food and whater wiel we work. your to far away for me to drive so pay my air far then will go try and find out what high school kid mest your truck up and ill have a little word with JR. let me know your pall in Atlantic City New Jersey:twisted:

scooter01922

Just looked at the tank picture. They weren't smart enough to pull the tube and screen out, so very little dirt should be in the tank. I'd brush the top off and pull the tube out, maybe do a little shopvac work, and should be alright for a short run..

Lowdown lazy scumsucking bastards can't even figure how to open the tank up. Now thats pretty pathetic. As strech said you shouldn't't have much crud in there.
I think we all wish they stuck around long enough for you to show up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks