• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help locating a surplus place in the Carolinas.

Lonesome715

I contacted a place in either North or South Carolina a few months back and now I need to get in touch with them again. For the life of me I cannot remember their name or which state they are in. I thought the name may have been Jerry’s but I cannot locate them now if it is. Maybe if some of you started throwing some names or links at me I can remember who they are. I am pretty sure I will recognize their home page.

Lonesome715

maybe ask White Owl to help you out? if they knew them before, chances are they still know the name now. :)

That did not work. They had no idea who I spoke to at the time. I think maybe that person is no longer there.

The place I delt with had a web site. I have tride to locate it by looking for a suplus yard in both north and south Coralina.

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

I am in north GA and am trying to ramp up into a nice truck and parts yard. I currently have around two dozen trucks and have storage trailers for seperating out the parts from trucks we cut up. Stop by if you ever come up through Chattanooga.

I do technically have a website, but have not had time to develop it at all yet.

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509
www.DeuceTrucks.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks