• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HELP. M-101 non-surge hitch needed

wehring

I want to get rid of the surge brake hitch on my M-101 and replace it with a solid mount. Anyone got one of these? Do they mount with the same four bolts that the surge brake hitch does?

Thanks for looking.

Justin
281 483 8422
justin.wehring-1@nasa.gov

McGuyver

Why do you want to get rid of the surge brake setup? I was actually thinking of going the other way on my M101A1. (I know, it would be a bit of work to do.)

wehring

Trailer

The surge assy has a slight bend to it and I don't want the noise. It has an AMTECH Helmet Hardtop!! I put a roof top tent on it and it works great.

Justin

BSH

Re: Trailer

wehring said:
The surge assy has a slight bend to it and I don't want the noise. It has an AMTECH Helmet Hardtop!! I put a roof top tent on it and it works great.

Justin
That is so cool! I want to do something like that with my trailer (without the hardtop). What are the interior dimensions of your tent?