• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HELP! M43

BogFox

If anyone knows of another M43 within 500 miles of Augusta, ME let me know. I need to acquire some parts for the one I bought. I seriously am considering another rear compartment, this one needs much welding to rid it of rust. I still need a heater, another right side door etc.
I really want to restrore this one for parade, but am considering taking what I can for my M37. help me not destroy her. I think shes a beauty and I thought I would never say that about an ambulance.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just letting you know, there is a rare radio variant of the M43 ambulance at Colemans Surplus down in the bottom of the yard. Very rusty, but there are a lot of good parts left, like axles, wheels, front steering components, fenders are good, hood, doors, a few engine parts, etc. Price I think was $400 no title. Located in Millerburg PA. Might be able to help you get a bunch of good parts for cheap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks