• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help me ID this deuce

desertfish

Hi guys

Ok on my way home i saw a deuce behind a old general store and it looks

strange because it has a can air filter on the fender not a big one like on the 5 ton and it was on the pass side also it had recessed tail lites behind the bed panel under the tail gate. I also noticed that it seemed to have alot of lug nuts like more than 8 it had a hard top and a drop side bed.

so what do you think it is?

M1075

nopics

I've always wanted to use that one!

What makes you think deuce? If it has more than 8 lug nuts (ie. 10) then I would guess 5 ton.

desertfish

The 5 ton trucks that I have seen have a big a$$ air filter can on the driver side this one has a small one on the other side. maybe it's a older model?

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take a look at the pics below. One has filter on driver side, one on passenger side.
Courtesy of: http://www.m201.de/armytrucks/armytrucks.html(Btw - great ref site, lots of pics :D)

First pic below is likely what you've spotted: Older series 5-ton - m39 series or G744 series ("-A2" LDS 465 multifuel -or- "-A1" Mack ENDT 673 Diesel) Gas Models (like mine) had no external filter housing - had oil bath filter under the hood)

The second picture is probably what you are used to seeing - 800 series (NHC-250 Cummins)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks