• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help me Identify this rolling chassis

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With as much steel that was on it, whatever they sell the frame for has to be pure profit.
The bottom has fallen out of the scrap market. Scrap steel is bringing less than half what it was this time last year.

kevn

Nice baby Pictures Mike. An Mrap prototype in Canada? It must have come from General Dynamics in London. I guess that explains the desert tan Paint I was asking you about.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some things about the truck -

It has A2 axles.
It has an A2 fuel tank.
It looks like the standard (923/925) frame length, but the rear axles seem to be farther back at almost the tractor/dump location, but not quite that far back.
It does not have a tractor/dump pintle hitch.

hmm...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks