• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help me Identify this truck I just bought.

jeep-Jeep

that is a good Question but it was listed as no title and was probably why the final bid was so much lower than the value and the real bidder in this bid lost out.
the manager at GL where I have purchased many trucks said that on some auctions as many as 50% are not paid for or picked up and that makes me mad because it just runs the price high on the real buyers .
I assume it is mainly the X generation kids that think it is a computer game and buy things either with no funds or no way to pickup thousand of miles away .
Bottom line that I have told my son since he could talk is( a man is only as good as his word )
so do not bid if you cannot buy it and pick up it .
This is sometimes a hard pill to swallow but you could counter the bank on the home again !
my suggestion is do not buy the house either because it will most likely end up back in the hands of the lender as many others have due to this kind of attitude :-x

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks