• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help move my M37?

pwrwagonfire

I know its a long shot, but I figured I'd post here and see if anyone was willing to help!

This week my M37 has an appointment at the garage to get engine work done. I thought I was going to be ok for a transport, but it seems the guy has bagged out on me....ehhh.

I live in Leominster, Mass and the repair place is exactly 1 hour away (46.76 miles according to mapquest) in Montague, Mass.

The truck weighs about 5500lbs I believe (I dont have my manual here with me).

I realize it'll be a lot of work...I can round up some friends to help, and I would be willing to compensate you for your gas, AND buy you dinner for the trouble!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks