• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HELP, NEED LMTV/FMTV SPARE ASAP!!!! Leadville Colorado Area.

astacey1403

Afternoon everyone,

I got myself in a bit of a pickle today while I was out trailing up Weston Pass with my 98 M1079. At some point while plowing through snow I cut the side wall of the driver front tire. I did not realize in time that the tire was leaking and once we noticed it was a bit to late and to top that off CTIS was not working. The cut had already grown beyond the point of saving the tire, so I tried to just limp the truck back to cell service. I was hoping to see if there was anyone in the Colorado area that might be kind enough to lend a ready to use spare so I can get the truck back home. I would be able to pick up and return it washed. We are a bit tight at the moment and would not be able to purchase a full tire till this next month which will leave the truck on the trail for a few weeks. I can be available basically any time and if anyone would like some trade work for helping me out of this mess I would be more than willing!

Thanks for your time,

coachgeo

didn't respond yesturday so a notification of a message didn't get your hopes up or distract you from other tasks..... so its a day later now... hope you found something and are back on the road.

Best of luck, Drive Safe.

astacey1403

didn't respond yesturday so a notification of a message didn't get your hopes up or distract you from other tasks..... so its a day later now... hope you found something and are back on the road.

Best of luck, Drive Safe.
I found some cheap spares that are out of the state I am going to try and have shipped up hear. I had to leave the truck where it was for the time being and will hopefully be getting a spare on it soon! thanks for the reply!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I found some cheap spares that are out of the state I am going to try and have shipped up hear. I had to leave the truck where it was for the time being and will hopefully be getting a spare on it soon! thanks for the reply!
Check with ranchers supply in lamar

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks