• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HELP, need measurements.

zb39

My shipper wants to know length, width, height, and weight of a M543A2 wrecker. He is trying to figure out wich trailer etc to use. Thanks in advance. Or if someone want to haul it for me:-D PM please.

area52

I am shipping my M816 from California (hopefully soon). I put down the measurements as:

32'L x 8'W x 10'H and weight at about 36,000lbs. These might be a little off but they would be high instead of low so you should be safe with them.

I think a M543A2 should be around the same size and weight.

tell them to get a drop deck or a RGN trailer, - removable goose neck so its easier to pull onto the trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks