• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help needed

todd1874

In my 5 ton dump m39 when hit a bump my front wheels shakes so bad it feels like there going to fall off can not find any thing lose or broke need some ideas:cry:???

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Believe it or not that's kinda normal todd. The first time i drove my 5ton with the old style steering it scared the crap out of me!!
Just gotta let up on the throttle and let her smothe out:roll:

todd1874

can you update to the new style or put so type of stabilizer on it and it dos scare the crap out of me especially when loaded

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
my old 52 m52 gasser never had wheel shakes, nether did the 31 autocar or the 48 mack that i had , it does not take much to get wheel shakes, a ball joint, upper or lower king pin, gear box, ect

I had a m41 5 ton that would shake if the steering box or mount to frame bolts were 1/2 turn loose with a long breakerbar. That little bit made the differiece between shake and no shake. Good luck Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks