• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**HELP** Quick Question regarding the EUC

Sumoman

I recently got a letter from the Defense Logistics Agency advising me to obey the rules when selling my Deuce....

Issue here is I have not picked it up because I am still waiting for the DRMS to send that approval to GL. as any first time EUC folks gotten this letter and how soon after did you get the final approval? It states I need to inform subsequent purchasers of the rules.. yet here i am still waiting:roll:

** The EUC was cleared 5 days later after a phone call to GL, looks like first week of April for a recovery. I just want to note I called GL regarding the letter as advised by a SS member and played dumb, asking if I should be doing something, etc. On the live chat they stated that they could not say and left it at that.. 12 hours later (3rd Shift) I logged on and saw I had been notified. Needless to say I am excited about my First recovery.. heres for hoping it goes well.**

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was it an emailed letter or an actual snail mail letter? Just wondering, cuz I'm still waiting.

Sumoman

You should have your approval soon!, was 2 or three days after I got my "letter"
Mine was mailed the 27th.. I hope I get it soon, I need something to cheer me up after learning the state wants 1500 more in taxes to help offset thos who do not pay at all:evil:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rat4spd's EUC just cleared (he got the email 1/2 hour ago) but no warning letter or anything. Do they ALWAYS send this letter? I guess it doesn't really matter - I can't speed up time. :)

Earth

I got the letter the day after my Euc approval. My EUC went to battle Creek on 3/11 "customer notified" came on 3/25. The trucks are here! One yesterday, one today. You guys should here soon!

54reo

I only got the letter once; my first time.

Since then, it has always been via the GL status changing.

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
54REO, you are correct. It's always on the first EUC that you get the letter. I bought about five things that required an EUC before I got my first deuce, and I got the letter just before the first one cleared.

reloader64

I won my first auction (a duece) in December, EUC approved, and duece brought home in January, and got the sale and export letter in February. I assumed (and you know how that works) that it was a form letter, and ignored it. I just bought a M105 trailer, got the EUC back in about a week, picked up the trailer last week, and haven't seen the letter yet.

Scott

Sumoman

All I know is I am just hoping it gets approved tomorrow so I can pick up this week, the site is closed and GL only opens it on thursdays and then only if someone is picking up. My hope is that means no parts off the truck from other buyers.. that horror I read in another post

Sumoman

It was only 5 days later... plus one call to (thanks to another SS member for advising) play dumb and ask what the hell this letter was.. Low and behold..

:shock::twisted::grd:[thumbzup]roflfat lady sings:beer::driver::jumpin:

The Paid Invoice has come in, Customer has been notified!!!!!!!! I hope to call Mr. Neal this Monday and set up the recovery for next Thursday..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks