• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help w/ where to buying 1st deuce and half.

paramedic7831

Hello guys/ladies. My name is Repp, I am from thomasville GA. I am new the the site and have been reading pretty much everyday for hours until my eyes bleed lol. I am tring to find someone close to me that i could buy a Deuce from. I have looked at GL and GSA auctions and most are sooo far away from me. I am wanting to bob a deuce and custom fab an extension to the cab ( not crew cab, just space for all my junk i like to carry.) I love to fab. and customize metal so I enjoy the challenge. You guys are very knowledgable about all these milatary units. Anyone know someone or somewhere or could point me in the right direction on obtaining a deuce? thanks guys, hope to be of contribution in the future to your site.

GoldComet6

Welcome to the site!

There are usually some in the Classified Ads section that might be close enough. GL has had a lot of trucks coming out of Warner Robins, Atlanta & Augusta recently so they may be a good places to keep an eye on. Plus craigslist & ebay are always options.

I'm sure you'll find one you like! [thumbzup]

GoldComet6

For what it is worth, here are seven in GA that are on craigslist. How many did you want??? rofl

My search tip: Try 6x6, military truck, M35A2, army truck, and it also helps to spell Deuce incorrectly (duece & duce)!

Deuce
1971 AMG M54 ARMY TRUCK

Deuce and M715
M35A2, M715, and 79 Ford F150

Deuce
1970 m35a2 6x6 Trade For UTV

Deuce
1971 Duece and a Half. Military Truck with Winch (M25A2)

Deuce
Good For Farm 2.5 Ton Military Truck

Deuce
2 1/2 TON 6X6 KAISER

Many Deuces in pics.
Multiple Duece & a halfs

I'm done searching, now it's up to you!!! [thumbzup][thumbzup]

pittdog

I's Call'd a(M35A2) there made by varies mfg's..Mine is is a 72Amg .. you can go on the web site and get one !!!! if you get one ! better take care of it ! were'r gonna need them ... (REAL SOON) !;-)

paramedic7831

Hey guys, thanks for all the help, started searchin m35a2 now instead of deuce. wasnt finding much pre-SS lol. I am in process now of switching daily drivers and sellin my car. Yes i said car =-( (my first and last) My Ga emblem on my wallet scratched the black leather seats first day, should have been my first clue lol . I have heard horrer stories about the long wait from GL. Any advice on that? yay or nay? Dude that said we are goin to need the deuce in future..., got the AR's ready to talk! thx guys, good people here=-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks