• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help, What is it? Stuart , m4 m5 High Speed Tractor?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SOLD!!!!
Thanks for all your help, I did sell it on craigs list for $1500.00 to someone that had another one, he was happy to get the parts.
Your info was helpfull and it didn't go to the scrap yard.
Guy
Who bought it? Where's it headed? Any idea?

BUSHMAN04

Thats whats left of an m5 high speed tractor,I owned one almost complete with original Walkashaw engine(siezed),complete with 12,000 lb winch,wooden ammo side sponsens and white US stars on front and back fenders.I paid $100.00 for it in 1994.I traded it for a stomper pickup.It's now been 90% restored and sitting in a museum in BC Canada.I've been told its priceless,I'm still kicking my own ass!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks