• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with bumper letters/numbers

Small Prepper

Afternoon I need some help know what the numbers and letters mean on my M1009. I have contacted Carnac and he was very helpful. He gave me alot of information (Thanks again Carnac) I also PM ABN173 he was also very helpful.

Anyway, I have numbers and letters on the front bumper. same on the back tailgate. (I removed the paint)

The letter and numbers are:

Passenger side front: 1302 PSC
Drivers side front: PS 04

The same is on the back tailgate.

Dose anybody know what the letters mean?

Dose anybody know what the numbers mean?

Thanks for the help S.P.

HERE'S WHAT I POSTED TO Carnac in 2012 vin

Afternoon Carnac

I hope I did everything right. Thanks in advance for the information S.P.

This vehicle is an 1985 M1009 CUCV

a. Serial number- 1G8ED18J5FF145709

b. Registration number- N/A

c. NSN- 2320011232665

d. Bought from Private seller - I think it may have been located in Fort Meade, Maryland when it was sold through GL

e. Bumper markings- Can't read, but their are some kind of numbers or letters their

HERE'S WHAT Carnac RESPONDED BACK WITH

Originally Posted by Small Prepper
Afternoon Carnac

I hope I did everything right. Thanks in advance for the information S.P.

This vehicle is an 1985 M1009 CUCV

a. Serial number- 1G8ED18J5FF145709

b. Registration number- N/A

c. NSN- 2320011232665

d. Bought from Private seller - I think it may have been located in Fort Meade, Maryland when it was sold through GL

e. Bumper markings- Can't read, but their are some kind of numbers or letters treir

Organization:HHC, 800TH MILITARY POLICE BRIGADE Location:FARMINGDALE
NY
Nomenclature:
TRUCK UTILITY 3/4TON Model:
M1009 NSN:
2320011232665 Serial Number:
J5FF145709 Registration Number:
NF0AXX Year of Mfg:
1984 Manufacturer:
93219 Contract Number:
DAAE07-82-C-4060

Feb 1990
If you got VIN info, I'm asking for any donations made to be sent to the GENE VANCE FOUNDATION FOR CATASTROPHICALLY WOUNDED VETERANS and mention in the donation form it is part of the SteelSoldiers project. Here's the link:

The GENE VANCE JR FOUNDATION FOR CATASTROPHICALLY WOUNDED VETERANS
The GENE VANCE JR FOUNDATION

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks