• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with getting a tracked vehicle monument for my town

Sikorsky502

Hey everyone, I'm in the process of submitting a request to TACOM for a tracked vehicle display for my towns veterans memorial. It's a really nice little memorial, but feels really incomplete without a nice piece of equipment standing guard. I've gathered all the required information, but before I send it off, I wanted to reach out and see if anyone has done this before and can offer their experience, advice or help expediting the request. Thanks in advance.

jdmcm

Have you thought about going the State route and seeing if there are any vehicles available from the Guard in you area? Everything I have heard is it is so much easier than Feds

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd love to know how your process goes. We supposedly had a request in for our VFW, but I no longer trust anything that person has said over the past few years.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks