• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with GL

JUNKYARDJOHN

Wow that seems like a good chunk. I was hoping for something under a grand, in good condition. Maybe nobody will bid against me:mrgreen:
Yep.... I'm 53.. 5'6" & I'm still hoping for that growing spurt that will let me join the NBA. rofl (G.L. also charges a 10% buyers premium & you have to pay state sales tax in whatever state the auction is in) I just won one a few weeks ago for $2503.... after G.L.s fees & Ohio 6 1/2 % sales tax it came to $2932. Mine cleared in 15 days....but it was my third one in 5 months. Thursday I get to drive 228 miles there, & trailor a (RUNNING CONDITION UNKNOWN) truck home. $3000 doesn't sound so bad. :mrgreen::mrgreen: 1st E.U.C. took 9 1/2 weeks... 2nd one took 4 weeks... third one took 2 weeks. John

truckerdave

You have 14 days from the time battle creek releases it? You get billed the day after the auction. It takes up to 60days on round one. After you have bought a few they will clear in a week. I would call the contact for the base you purchased from to find out load out times and dates not all sites are manned .

Bighurt

After you win the auction, they will send you a email that will have a link to the EUC form. You can open the EUC form also from your account page but as said above, you can't fill out a EUC until you've actually won an auction.
K I've done three and have never got an email with a link to the EUC form...but it could be my email.

I fill out an EUC in advance, it is for the event not the lot so filling it out in advance is really easy, just use the form section. I think everyone screws up their first one, I even coached a guy on his first and it was rejected 4 times before submittal. Once I verify I had high bid I send the form to the email provided. I don't even think the ladies check that you won a lot as my last was submitted to BC before I had the invoice requesting payment.

Maybe your thinking SF97 cause I know it won't let you fill one out for the invoice until the GL lot has shown it as picked up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks