• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with info on my Deuce.

GFORCE

I am the proud owner of a M35A2C and have no idea of the year.
A friend of mine told me Steel Soldiers forum was the best resource for info on the planet for these trucks. I would really appreciate any information I could get so I can put tags on it and start driving it to work. I think it is between a 1970 and 1972 by trying to decode the vin. but I could (probably) be wrong.
NK06U2 0540-13686 stock number 2320-926-0873
Is there really a member who can find where it's been and when? That would be incredible to know the history of this Steel Soldier.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think if you are in Ohio you will need a title to get plates so what does the title say?

GFORCE

I have a Bill of Sale out of Georgia that does not have the year. In Ohio you can get a title made with an out of state Notorized Bill of Sale but I have to have a year for registration purposes.

DeucesWild11

See if you can find the Contract # on one of the data plates. That's how I determined the approx. year on mine. For example if the contract No reads 12345 - 73 - 6789, the contract for the truck was issued in 1973 so that's the oldest it could be. The middle two digits are the year the contract was issued.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks