• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with mounting locations

TOM R

Need to start getting parts off the shelves and on the truck

I need to know the exact location to mount this mk64 storage bracket20220130_203616.jpg

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have an arnament carrier but a base m998. I think mine has the d-ring. Let me look and if so I can take picture and put a tape on it.

AAVP7

I don't have that d ring bolt on mine also not under the plywood I looked
Even if you didn´t find the D-ring underneath the plywood, the bolt hole for a big 1/2" bolt should be there. They were on every Humvee I´ve seen so far.

The bolt hole sits where the big fat square aluminum tubing behind the front seats disappears into the tunnel.

TOM R

Even if you didn´t find the D-ring underneath the plywood, the bolt hole for a big 1/2" bolt should be there. They were on every Humvee I´ve seen so far.

The bolt hole sits where the big fat square aluminum tubing behind the front seats disappears into the tunnel.
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks