• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help with my vacum pump :/

iamspencer

does any one know what vacum pump will fit my cucv 6.2l the one listed for the civy version has a differnt gear shaft and doesnt seem to fit

thankyou for any help

happy 4th

iamspencer

thanks so much
both those ones in the pic look liek the new one that iput in
the broken on i took out look differnt
anyway i pu tthe new one in and shifing improved some but still not really wantign to shift when it should
any ideas

-spencer

CCATLETT1984

replace the rubber lines, both from the pump to the regulator on the side of the injector pump, and from the regulator to the transmission.

if that doesnt help, you may need to adjust the position of the regulator, loosen the two screws and move it a little at a time, one way will raise the shift points the other way will lower them. Can you tell me what speeds the trans shifts at? (driving normally not heavy footed)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks