• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help with trailer plug

jwentz57

I need to reconnect the wires to where the trailer plugs into on the back of the deuce and a half. some one cut off the wires and made a mess of it. have enough wire on it to reconnect it but have no idea what connect to what

jwentz57

OK thanks I will see if this will help. just have to find out what wire is what on the truck. then connect the two together

steelandcanvas

If you have a meter or test-light that will really be a time-saver. When making your connections, I would use some heat shrink tubing and a nice butt-splice. This will make for a trouble free connection for years.

KsM715

This might help.

xm757%20trailer%20connector.jpg This pic is looking into the trailer cable.

Wiring%20info.jpg
The drawing in the lower left is what you would see if you looked into the "plug"on the the back of the truck.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks