• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help with turning up fuel on pump without fdc

anthonyamato4

hey everyone i know there are threads on this topic on turning up the fuel on the pump but im kind of confused on it all. was wondering if anyone can simplify it for me. my pump i have in my truck has no fdc on the back side of it. it just has a cover place where it used to be. i have read droops screws and all kinds of stuff and im pretty new to messing with all of this stuff so i was wondering if anyone can help me understand it all and also help me understand on what things do adjustment wise and where they are. i know nothing should be messed with until i have an egt gauge but thats on its way along with a boost gauge. so im just trying to figure it out for when it all comes to mess with it a bit. any help would be appreciated thanks