• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help!!

xjrockrawler

just saw that i need 100 post to be able to sell something.... ****. that sucks... been a member a year and still can't post a classified. that is the worst rule i have ever heard.... a lot of lazy people out there it sounds like!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
just saw that i need 100 post to be able to sell something.... ****. that sucks... been a member a year and still can't post a classified. that is the worst rule i have ever heard.... a lot of lazy people out there it sounds like!!

So, you have been a member here for a year. You have asked for help several times and a few people have tried to help you. Now you think you should be able to sell your crap here because you signed up over 12 months ago and have contributed almost nothing? OK.... Then you post pics of your truck and say it's for sale in the forums! OK...

Then I ban you for a week! OK

Yeah, stupid rule...

The free classifieds are for CONTRIBUTING members.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Worst rule? Please elaborate. So for a year you have been a member and have had very little to offer to the site membership but you want to use the classifieds? Seriously? Not only that you want to come in here with your 11 posts and complain? I'm sorry but that is exactly why we have that rule. The classifieds are a benefit for the members that share their knowledge.

Dang Eric, you beat me to the punch!

KsM715

Yeah, DH. Glad to see it happen rather than just posting a reminder about the rules. Please tell me its permanent.

G-Force

Ok DH......I need you to take some deep breaths and count to 10..........easy now......calm down......;)........Will somebody please scratch behind his ears before he bites someone else.....