• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help !!!!

grey_ghost_03

A friend of mine picked up a truck last week something to work on over the winter... The problem is after we got it to the shop it DIED.. The carburetor is shot. We went to Clark truck parts to pick up a rebuild kit but he did not have one. So he gave us a different carb and said it would work. Guess what It did not....

Does anyone have a carburator like the one in the picture?? I'll BUY it..

John

Attachments

jrosbo

carb

I have three of the Oa331 motors and some extra carbs and none of them look like that carb. They all look more like the one on the bumper on the left side in the last photo the best I can tell from the photo.

grey_ghost_03

RE: carb

The carb on the bumper is the original one. Clark gave us the carb on the motor.. I'll check and get some numbers, but the data plates are in bad shape. :(

The truck will run when I pour Gas in the carb but will not run on it's own. We put a electric fuel pump on it, could that be the problem? It's running around 3psi of fuel pressure.

It will be cool truck when it's done.
It has some kind of crane / drill bed on it. I have no idea what's it's called.

Thanks for the help EVERYONE.
John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks