Helped a gentleman whose car slid into a ditch

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Ajax MD

Bravo. Not too many good points to attach a strap for a lateral pull on a car like that. I'd have worried about tearing the wheel off.

I hope the driver was uninjured. Were you just passing by and happened to notice the car in the ditch?

Coffey1

Yes driving by
No worries on pulling by wheel ground nice and soft and car was not hung up on any thing

Coffey1

The guy was very lucky he was 2in from caving in the side of his car with a tree.

cucvmule

Thanks for taking the time to Care about another Traveler.

I always thought that there is no way to pull,drag, hook onto the aluminum rims without destroying them. They are really pretty handy to strap to and recover all types of vehicles.

FloridaAKM

The guy who was stuck knows it was better than playing with rocks, he might have had to spend the night out there otherwise.

swbradley1

Modertator
Nice job guys but I have to ask. How in the he11 does someone drive off a gravel road like that? Texting? Deer? Drunk?

You can't drive that fast in that car on that gravel to lose control. Maybe he just wanted to take a nap and parked there.

Why yes, yes I am cynical.

Coffey1

He was turning around.
He back in and miss judge where he was at due to rain and all windows a little fogged.
He was not familiar with the area and goofed it happens and we were more than happy to help him and extremely happy we were willing.
Aside from a couple of bumper pannels popping out which were popped back in zero damage to him or car.

HDN

Well done! This makes me want to pack a few loading straps in my truck now, just in case.