• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Helped a woman in distress

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Good deed and a good job sir!
I think our citizens expect Veterans, retirees and anyone else who drives an MV to do the right thing - help someone in need.
When we all subscribe to this creed - won't we have a greater nation?

pistolnut

oifvet said:
I hate the thought of a person, especially a female, stranded like that. You know they are more than likely afraid. Look at the crazy incidents we hear about.

Thanks for doing the right thing. That was somebody's mom, daughter, or sister.

[thumbzup]
I've stopped to help before for the same reason. I always say if they offer to pay: "I've got a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a mother, and I hope if they ever are stuck on the side of the road and need help that a decent, honorable, person like me will stop and help them. The only way that happens is if decent, honorable, people stop and try to help when they can".

almirante

Muy bueno dude sure a sample to follow, I have pull a semi out in my neighborhood (18 minutes on the clock) when his trailer stands got cut on a up hill driveway and the back wheels of the truck were lifted losing the traction, but I did ask for money ($250.00) for it, once I hear the driver trying to charge my neighbor for his bad driving just because the the delivery was for my neighbor, since I am about 30 miles from town I know how much a tow will charge him, so when to my neighbor and give him the money from the driver, he when strait to the store and bought beer and meat, next thing you know, we are drinking and BBQ next to my duce in my house, now from time to time he takes his visitor to my house to get pictures on the duce, I love my neighborhood.

P.D: Thanks "Mr. Roger" lots of people needs to be just a good neighbor

Aaaaand remeber folks " if is smell like brown.............. don't go down"

El Almirante

Bozor1000

I give you a "Bravo Zulu". For you non military types that is a pat on the back. To bad not all people are like you. I myself would have stopped also. But if I was the person that I was a couple of years ago, I would've just kept going.

almirante

The driver actualy charged him for it, thats why I charged the driver and gave my neighbor the money, I told to my neighbor, that he should thank that guy did not drove of a clift, because if his boss have the same programed brain (If any), I will not be surprise that he get a nock at his door with some one trying to charging him with murder, just because he had his delivery on that truck.

lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks