• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hemmit?? any for sale?

pyrogod117

M977 and M985 are the cargo trucks I believe.
They are rare, but there are a few for sale. I believe there is a member on this forum who has some he might part with, but I may be wrong.
Price wise, you will spend a fortune on it.
And yes, they look awesome.

B3.3T

The one for sale in KY is a converted tanker. A few tankers were sold off before they converted them. Its an incredible example. Perfect.

Stalwart

Methinks the price has already scared him away. Same with a guy who wanted a V-100 or another that wanted a tank. With the very good prices on Deuces it seems to lead some to believe that all the cool iron is valued at it's scrap weight value. :deadhorse:

Stalwart

Wreckerman, to some degree I agree. Purchasing finished HEMTT's and armor is expensive. It has taken us 12 years to get what we have. Our HEMTT was twice as expensive as what the next valuble piece of equipment cost us with the exception of the V100. We got that in a trade for a M42 Duster we bought many years ago. Then again we don't take many vacations, don't have jewelry or fancy clothes. I have a wife that rats away money for a rainy day and she told me I had to buy the HEMTT, it has always been my dream truck. LOTS of other vehicles had to go and are going because of that one purchase. It all started with a restored Ferret and Stalwart, total cost about $15,000 in 1998.