• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemmt rims & tires needed

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hi Guys,
Just got a M923 From G.L. (New stock tires on it)..Looking for a set of 6 HEMTT rims and 16.. 52(?) inch Tires.. Need a Nice 85%+ set of matching tires..
Who should I call?..
Looking for some on the east coast...Shipping is a BEAR!..
THX!
This is my 1st 5 ton!..
Kevin decodeme@verizon.net

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be interested in the stock tires assuming it was the truck at Meade recently. I like the Goodyear G177s. PM me a price.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you know why they call them HEMTT rims? Because they belong on a HEMTT, not a 5 ton and not a deuce.
I did not think about this at first, but I got a laugh out of it afterwards. I originally clicked on this post because I was thinking, "Hey, cool, someone got another HEMTT" only to find out it was someone modifying their truck. Frankie, I hope you did not screw me up as I want those Goodyear G177s! :-D

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey Guys,
How about 14.00's?...I would be happy with a good set of 14.00's on Hemtt rims..
I might be interested in just the rims if the price is right..Anyone know a guy that goes by "DM2260" here in SS..?..Lives in VA?..I was referred to him for rims..

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kevin, 1400s are actually the maximum tire size found on the trucks that the military uses. In my opinion, and others would disagree, they look the best. Anything bigger is a bit overkill. The 1400s are available. Feel free to stop by to check out my M925A2 with 1400s on it. Good luck!

dm22630

Hey Guys,
How about 14.00's?...I would be happy with a good set of 14.00's on Hemtt rims..
I might be interested in just the rims if the price is right..Anyone know a guy that goes by "DM2260" here in SS..?..Lives in VA?..I was referred to him for rims..

Hey Kevin!

We met at Ft Meade last year when you were picking up 6 deuces & I was getting a M1009.

As of now I am not selling any of the rims that I still have left. "M1075" has them for sale in the classifieds though....and could ship them right to you.

Go with 16.00-20s. They cost the same & look better & you can go faster.

Daniel

grounded

Banned
HEY daniel. i might be able to help him out on some rims ;)...

OOO i might know of a source for some TIRES!!! LOL...

BESIDES does daniel really need his. rofl

dm22630

HEY daniel. i might be able to help him out on some rims ;)...

OOO i might know of a source for some TIRES!!! LOL...

BESIDES does daniel really need his. rofl
HAHA...you are right I need mine! ;)

What I really neeeeeeed are some nice 16.00-20s to go on them!

This is worse than waiting for christmas when you are a little kid.

grounded

Banned
rofl rofl

I told santa to delay your stuff till you learn to play in the dirt like a good little boy.

Its members like you daniel that cause me to have 2 man rims and tires LOL..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks