• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMMT wheels wanted, will trade 6 lug centers.

13 MIKE

Between my 2 trucks, and a buddies, i'm looking for 18 wheels. What i'm offering somebody is that i will convert a set of 6 to 6 lug centers as payment, and offer excellent pricing on additional centers.

I own a metal stamping plant in Michigan. I'm thinking of building a couple pierce dies for centers. Once these are done, plates will be less than anything anybody else has offered. My diemakers are swamped for the next couple weeks.

If somebody is interested in a trade, i will CNC your centers for a quick turnaround.

I just need one right now to get hole locations off of.

Please PM if interested.

GoHot229

There's been a flurry of posts on this subject, finally we might get something to actually buy/aquire to modify for use with the HEMTT wheels. I especially think the stamp method the least expensive way. as for metalurgy.....stamping verses drilling? any thoughts from an integrity of the wheel canter standpoint ??

13 MIKE

Every Hemmt wheel out there, plus 99% of every production steel wheel has been stamped, and pierced in a die.

The cost outlay is the tooling, but i do it for a living, i own the machines to build the dies, and i own to presses to stamp them in.

Material cost is the unknown right now. But i buy millions of pound a year, i get discounts you guys would never get.

$100.00 dollars apiece is easily attainable for me. The more i sell, the more i can ammortize my tooling costs.

KBarrell

If you will bring me your 7 Rims I will convert them for you for $160.00 per wheel. Or If you want I can convert 7 of my wheels and have them ready to go and will trade that way also. 706-409-5337 Kevin

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
If you will bring me your 7 Rims I will convert them for you for $160.00 per wheel. Or If you want I can convert 7 of my wheels and have them ready to go and will trade that way also. 706-409-5337 Kevin
I hope you are not making more than 10 dollars on this transaction!! there are consequences!!!