• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemtt Fire Sale!

Elwenil

Near as I can tell only the fuel tanker int he last pic is a HEMTT variant but if these are in Pakistan, them it's very likely these are pics of destroyed NATO convoy vehicles and therefore violates the no posting of battle damaged vehicles rule.

halftrack

Battle? These trucks were sitting on flatbeds being transported by non-us civilian trucks. I will let the mods make the call.

And you can call it 5-ton, Hemmtt, or junk truck sale, but you get the point.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

crasheej

the PROBLEM IS LOOK AT ALL THE Pakistan truck drivers with out their trucks so now they have no jobs either. Yes what a waste. But they will be some parts that will be used for things.

Das Uber Soldat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My first thought was in a crazy used car dealer voice:

"We got all the trucks you could want! HEMTTs by the truckload!"

BUt in all seriousness, that sucks to see that many trucks burned up like that.

mudguppy

Battle? These trucks were sitting on flatbeds being transported by non-us civilian trucks. I will let the mods make the call.

And you can call it 5-ton, Hemmtt, or junk truck sale, but you get the point.
there is a damaged LSAC-cabbed M1079 and other FMTVs in the first pic. it's battle damage. chock it up to ignorance if you'd like, but don't post such pictures.