• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT, gets to help make a new quad 50 gun truck

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well if one good two's always better.

Scott,
Hoping to. Depends on how far I get on my 5 ton bob project (code named operation leg room).
I have done all the cutting. Now I have to start stitching the monster back together. I am self teaching myself MIG before I begin. I'll post a teaser in a new thread later. Don't want to hijac Stalwart's thread.

Stalwart

Hijack away, doesn't bother me :D

I just took in my mig for warranty repairs, best little welder I've had the pleasure of using, MillerMatic 212 Auto-Set. I've used a lot bigger welders but none as simple to use on multiple thicknesses of metal. You just tell it the thickness and the wire you're using and it selects the wire speed better than I've ever been able by hand. Can't wait to get it back, I have a lot planned for it, modifying cargo cover bows for the HEMTT.