• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemtt M978 What the heck is this stuff????

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I couldn't tell you - but if it bothers you - don't hesitate to jump in your HEMTT and head on over to North Carolina. I will pay for your fuel and an airplane ticket home. Also promise that I will take good care of your truck :cool:

Third picture up from the bottom looks a lot like the diagnostic port on the LMTV / MTV trucks. Somewhat useless to us in the private sector. Or at least until somebody finds the stash of "readers" with those connectors.

And just to continue the fun: Maybe that white button beside the transfer case plate controls your EJECTION SEAT.
If you push the button, be sure to strap in tight before pushing!

colesmotorsports

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I couldn't tell you - but if it bothers you - don't hesitate to jump in your HEMTT and head on over to North Carolina. I will pay for your fuel and an airplane ticket home. Also promise that I will take good care of your truck :cool:

Third picture up from the bottom looks a lot like the diagnostic port on the LMTV / MTV trucks. Somewhat useless to us in the private sector. Or at least until somebody finds the stash of "readers" with those connectors.

And just to continue the fun: Maybe that white button beside the transfer case plate controls your EJECTION SEAT.
If you push the button, be sure to strap in tight before pushing!
Lol funny , tried pushing button when wife was it ,shit suppose I have to turn battery on , I'll go get her lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks