• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT one piece rims

drjconley

I received what GL stated were HEMTT rims. I was expecting the two piece rims, but I received solid black one piece rims. They are twelve inches wide and will fit 20 inch tires.

Are the rims I received HEMMT rims, and will they work on five ton trucks?

Jim

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Was this that lot of 72 or so from Creekside? I saw those, they are a goofy design. I hope you got whats in the picture and not what I think you got.

drjconley

The rims came out of redstone arsenal AL. They are definately not the two piece rims in the picture posted by Hammer. I may have a problem with offset. I will let everyone know how it works out.

Jim

drjconley

Thanks Dr. Greg, that is very generous of you. I only have enough to do two trucks, or I would take you up on the offer. yes, they are exactly as you described. Do you know what these rims were designed for?

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks