• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemtt rims on deuce

palskidoo

I know that this question has probably been asked more times than I can count but I like to be 100% positive before making purchases. I want to super single out my deuce with michelin xzl's on hemtt rims, will this combo work on a m35a2 without much trouble? i know i will need to flip the hubs but im looking for that bada$$ look.

PS- i searched for a while and could not find a straight answer or a picture thats why i'm asking

Thanks guys

eagle4g63

If you look at the first thread that this one pop's up........you will have your answer....AND PICS!!!

I'm not trying to be a smart A$$ but you did say you "searched for a while" and I know for a fact that I have searched your exact topic in the past and found the answer very clear.........and YES is has been talked about to DEATH!!!

Oh just in case you missed it:
[h=6]Hemtt rims VS. stock deuce rims for 395s[/h]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks