• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemtt Valve Stems For Sale

dane

I am building a rockcrawler using 5-ton 20" double beadlocks which came with the stock (I assume) double input valve stems. I have no need for these and am switching to a more traditional single valve stem setup that is pretty slick for my application.
Anyway, I have 4 of the original valve stems that I dont need, but also dont feel that they should be thrown away. I know someone out there can use them, but I have no idea as to their operational condition, but they are not kinked/broken visually.
So just to cover my hassle I would like to $25 shipped anywhere in the US for the 4 valve stems that I have. I can get pictures of the actual valve stems on Thursday when I go to my shop.
I prefer paypal, but Im easy so let me know what works for you!!

danebathurst@hotmail.com is my email for any questions, post, pm, or email to request pics.

Dane