• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT vin

Gunzy

As far as I know the only VIN are on the tags on the drivers door or a plate by the shifter.
But I haven't looked to see otherwise. You may try to reach out to Oshkosh and see if they will answer your questions.

jjb

As far as I know the only VIN are on the tags on the drivers door or a plate by the shifter.
But I haven't looked to see otherwise. You may try to reach out to Oshkosh and see if they will answer your questions.
I looked all over the frame but I can't find anything but it could be behind something. I sent an inquiry via Oshkosh's website not sure if that is the best way to contact them though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks