• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT vs. 2010 Camaro

Lorax

I don't see any damage on the HEMTT. Maybe a slight dent in the tool box on the middle of the side. If the damage is on the side of the camaro and the side of the HEMTT, then who hit who? And how?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like just scuff marks on the HEMTT. Looks like no one got hurt (well, except maybe a boatload of pride on the Camaro owner's part).

sw

pyrogod117

How did that happen? Hopefully nobody got hurt. Doesn't look like it. Are you sure the HEMTT was involved in that accident and didn't just stop to help? I don't see any damage. Maybe a couple scratches.

BTW what does HEMTT mean?

mudguppy

looks like the HEMMT made a right turn and turned into the Camero, squishing it into and over the culvert.

now, who's at fault? did the HEMMT driver not see the Camero or did the Camero try and sneak around the HEMMT before it could make the turn...?

Green_gator

The driver of that Camaro is VERY lucky. It could have been much worse with very little difference. Something for all of us to think about when we are on the road.

Stalwart

I saw the tail lights of a Mazda Miata through the floor window in the HEMTT once, he merged under there. I had an F150 try to do it yesterday, he was from a "southern country" in a work truck and talking on the phone. They both got the air horn, I think it's time to mount my MASSIVE 5 bell Leslie S-5T train horn behind the grill and make 'em pay for being so stupid. :shock:

pyrogod117

I agree with the air horns, although I am not a fan at all of the sound train horns make. Maybe being a firefighter is the reason I prefer fire truck horns... Either way, they get the job done.

topgun217

looks like this may have happened on a Post somewhere in the south. Oh well, looks like nobody got hurt, and clearly
the Camero driver is at fault......BIGGER always has the right-of-way just like on the water, big ships can't manuver as quickly as the little power boats. I hope the soldier doesn't get an article 15 out of it, thats why their called accidents

pyrogod117

looks like this may have happened on a Post somewhere in the south. Oh well, looks like nobody got hurt, and clearly
the Camero driver is at fault......BIGGER always has the right-of-way just like on the water, big ships can't manuver as quickly as the little power boats. I hope the soldier doesn't get an article 15 out of it, thats why their called accidents
I agree with bigger having the right of way.

But what is an Article 15?