• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT vs. 2010 Camaro

Im going to get a Federal Siren for this. They are very hard to ignore when they get spun up. And from the looks of it, its only a V6 Camaro. I would love to know the details behind this collision. An sorry to disagree with some of you but about 99% of Motor vehicle collisions could be avoided, usually someone is at fault. Hence why we no longer write them as accident reports. Most likely one of the drivers, if not both, did something wrong which led to the incident.

ida34

If the camaro was not in a dedicated lane and was just trying to pass the truck then the camaro is at fault for improper passing. If the camaro was in his own lane and was not passing the truck would be at fault for improper lane usage (turning right from a lane other then the right most), failing to observe, or improper turn. If you are turning, changing lanes, or passing you have the responsibility to make sure it comes out safe assuming everyone else is obeying the law. The scenery reminded me of Fort Bragg.

Josh

The deuce horn has been used many times at cars that don't seem to pay attention. The deuce horn is nice, just to high pichted for me. One of my buddies has a K3LA he wants to sell me, but I cant afford it. Here is what that horn sounds like

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oda2hWH5sKk[/media]

(Yes its a train horn)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks