• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Here My Bobber Bed from scrach.

hughscpa

Great looking truck. I really am looking forward to seeing the pics with the cab extension. Are you moving the seats back for more legroom?

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I extend the Cab the seat will move back 8 inches and I installing Air ride seats still have not decided what brand I will use yet.
Thank you on all your praise.

unclemikey

I would never have extended the ends of the fender that low. But I sure am glade you did, that really really looks good, and tends to match the front fenders for a very ballanced look. You have done some super workmanship on that unit. I for one am looking forward to seeing the extended cab. That I believe will make your Bob-Job one of the best looking that has ever been posted. Go for it ! [thumbzup]

ODdave

Guys, I got the pleasure of seeing this truck in person (thanks for coming down chris) and IT IS TOP NOTCH !!! Seen it just after paint, man it looks good. Great work Chris & gimmie a call when its done, i'll shoot up and check it out.[thumbzup]

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, I got the pleasure of seeing this truck in person (thanks for coming down chris) and IT IS TOP NOTCH !!! Seen it just after paint, man it looks good. Great work Chris & gimmie a call when its done, i'll shoot up and check it out.[thumbzup]
Man OD dave Thank you Call me Back on the Troop Seats and cover bows
I think of reprduce it and makeing new parts I going to take measuring tape
to the kit and put on paper so I can fab the parts.
So call me on what I have now it is what you wanted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks