• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Here we go again , lol !

m.walker

Things happen in life . I quit military vehicles and sold off everything . Well things have turned around and I've got the green bug again . Drug home a 1958 Diamond T M54 Multifuel . Ugly but runs and drives good . Time to start playing with big green iron again .20180825_135304.jpg

eric67camino

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I wouldn't call it ugly. But, then again, I guess I have a soft spot for the rough ones and oddballs. Welcome back.

m.walker

Winched out the fender and mirror mount / cab . Some rattle can rustoleum , now it's green . Working on funds for 16 x20's . Maybe crewcab , flatbed idk yet .20180909_142137.jpg20180909_144513.jpg

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Things happen in life . I quit military vehicles and sold off everything . Well things have turned around and I've got the green bug again . Drug home a 1958 Diamond T M54 Multifuel . Ugly but runs and drives good . Time to start playing with big green iron again .View attachment 739327
Congratulations!!!

You're a BORN AGAIN MV ADDICT ! ! !

Welcome back aboard :jumpin: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

Oh, and by the way.... Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. She ain't ugly - she's your new sweetheart <3

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Glad to see you back Mark, don't know anyone local with 16's but Glen out in Salina may have some, I know he still has some 14's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks