• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

heres another m 37

power wagon

this is the newest one i just got a few weeks ago, just got it home , soon i will begin work, as you noticed the bed panel is off , i removed that first to straighten out , a tree fell on it, here are a few pics

Attachments

power wagon

i needed to repair the side panel on the bed ,but ended up buying another m 37, should be here at the end of the week,i found it by accident ,it has a 318 and the top is home made but plenty of good parts left,also found a w c and a pilot house, all have missing parts but well worth saving.

Attachments

zout

Midwest Military has that whole rear bed section - not a bad price either !

Looks great and I can already "see" it done.

power wagon

thanks guys, i have the bed side altho it was hit by a tree i can fix it, with a little luck i will have anther m here for parts, i need anther project like i need a whole in my head but i just had to have her

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks