Hey Floridianson....Thank You!!!!

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

fpchief

A big thank you to James for grabbing my M105a2. He saved me from having to drive 6 hours and then turn around and drive to the same area again for my job...We really appreciate it!!!

FloridaAKM

I think GovPlanet is giving James frequent visitation points for his purchases because he goes to the site here in North Florida so much. Here is a picture of him hauling a mobile workshop out of there for me a few weeks ago!

20190921_113833.jpg
The big deal was getting it off the trailer between two trees in a huge love bug storm. For those of you who have never seen a love bug storm, it is like a black blizzard that clings to you & crawls in your ears. James diesel truck & my Deuce running attracted the storm & when we shut off the trucks, the bugs were gone in 15 minutes.

James is a great guy to know & he really enjoys helping other people with military vehicle issues & recoveries.

FloridaAKM

You are going to be very happy with your new trailer. I got to view it today when I took my Deuce over to see James & pickup a few donated items. The trailer is in great shape & just needs to be in your back yard.

Back to my reason for the trip, James it trying to reduce the amount of military equipment on his property & offered me a Deuce hood, so I went to pick it up today. Along with the hood, which only needs some fresh paint, he donated more items like air filters for the Deuce, battery boxes, seats & frames & other odds & ends that he found. He is a great guy to know & is always full of useful info for taking care of pesky truck & equipment problems. I am lucky that I live close enough to be able to drop by & visit occasionally or have him drop by the yard & pick up the latest winnings from GP.

A big thank you to James for grabbing my M105a2. He saved me from having to drive 6 hours and then turn around and drive to the same area again for my job...We really appreciate it!!!