• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey kentucky!!! Knob creek april shoot 2011

Strykerboy

"Camping at Knob Creek Gun Range is offered on a first come first serve basis and is pro-rated. Those arriving Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday will pay $50.00 per person, campers setting up Thursday will pay $40.00 per person, campers setting up Friday will pay $30.00 per person and campers setting up Saturday will pay $20.00 per person. Campers under 18 are free if accompanied by their parents. Be advised there are no electric or water hookups, however Port-A- Pots are available."

9th-10th of April

I will be camping with my m35a2 hope to see ya there!

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
There is SOME talk of taking a few Guntrucks there in August for a little "plinking":roll:

That's a ways out and progress will prolly be posted in the Guntruck Forum:jumpin:

L999here

....me too...

You'se guys have it all wrong....LOL. The Knob Creek get-together is for MACHINE GUN SHOOTERS....and gun people. Most MV rally's and MVPA functions are seriously against having guns displayed...at least the couple I've been to. I'll see you there...but I'll be shooting and buying all the parts I can find for the pieces I own. But you are correct...KC welcomes military vehicles...especially those with GUNS....LOL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks