• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey there, from Eastern Oregon/Washington

DaBoomhower

just semi-retired out of the Marine Corps, I have always wanted an M35 with either of the multi fuels in it. I dont have one yet, and all my other hobbies are not keeping my idle hands busy here in 1st civ div, so Im saving up for a truck to work with. So in the mean time Ill be picking brains, swapping stories and lending my little bit of mechanical inclinations when I can.

SF

dmetalmiki

You will so Adopt the truck(s) you choose..and it (they) will become a big part of your life...Save..choose..enjoy..and welcome to the craze.

srodocker

Welcome aboard! We have a huge rally on the third weekend in july in napavine wa! its a campout the whole weekend you should come down truck or not!

IsaLandr

Tartaned Goði
From Port Orchard and Centralia, Welcome! It's nice to see another Pacific Northwest member. Have you considered narrowing your location in WA in your profile? I think it's a site requirement. Just sayin'. You know, before a mod says something. They usually do, eventually.

Welcome to the green madness/disease! err, I mean, uh, umm... nevermind... oh look, what's that over there!

Also, deepest gratitude for your service.