• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey there, from Montana

Satchimo

Hey everyone, just found this great site after acquiring my very first MV. I want to thank everyone that has built and contributed to this amazing collection of information. I just scored my 52 xm211 for $600! and it runs :) I'm a USAF vet, served from 00-06 down at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM. Can't wait to get to know you all!

Thanks,
Scott

Welcome Scott from: Helena, Montana

Hey everyone, just found this great site after acquiring my very first MV. I want to thank everyone that has built and contributed to this amazing collection of information. I just scored my 52 xm211 for $600! and it runs :) I'm a USAF vet, served from 00-06 down at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM. Can't wait to get to know you all!

Thanks,
Scott
The Steel Soldiers website is a "Wealth of Information" and good troops! Welcome aboard to the "Green Fever". elkhunter aka Walt PS: I've added you to my contact list.

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Welcome aboard! Just an FYI, you'll find yourself spending countless hours in here. Don't be surprised when you look up at the clock and it says 0230 hrs...LOL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks